Shoring and Bulk excavation works at 100 Castlereagh Street Liverpool have been completed and construction of the super-structure is now well underway. Our shoring solution went down four levels and each basement footprint is just over 3350m2 each. The team from Ghossayn Group carried out the works with military precision and expertise and ACSES Engineers are proud to be part of the Design Team and honoured to be involved in such an excellent development.
Here is the 3D perspective.
- Institute of Engineers Australia Recognition - April 1, 2019
- Engineering Executive Status Achievement - December 10, 2018
- Project: 538-540 Railway Parade Hurstville - September 25, 2017
- Project: 43-45 Beane Street Gosford - September 25, 2017
- Project: Chiswick, New South Wales - August 16, 2017
- Project: 1 Bede Street Strathfield - August 15, 2017
- Project: 1 Villawood Place Villawood - August 15, 2017
- Project: 5-7 Telegraph Road Pymble - August 14, 2017
- Project Location: 35 Devlin Street Ryde - August 11, 2017
- Project Update: 100 Castlereagh Street Liverpool - August 10, 2017