Four Australian universities were included in the world’s top ten universities contributing to the planet’s economic and social well-being.
The second Times Higher Education Impact Rankings shine a light on the vital research universities are conducting to tackle these issues, which include climate change, pollution and water scarcity.
Over the past 12 months alone, the world’s universities have developed solutions ranging from life-preserving breathing aids for coronavirus patients, to unleashing the potential of clean fuel-cell energy technology.
- World’s biggest single structure house 3D printed in one go - July 27, 2020
- Compulsory registration scheme for NSW professional engineers - June 29, 2020
- The Moore Shire Bituminised Road - June 22, 2020
- Bioinspired Structure with 3D Printing - June 15, 2020
- Doughnut Economics: Amsterdam’s Green Recovery Plan - June 1, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - May 18, 2020
- Four Australian among the world’s top ten universities best placed to solve the world’s biggest challenges - May 11, 2020
- This is how South Korea is balancing getting people back to work and protecting their health - May 4, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - April 20, 2020
- What is Concrete Temperature Limit? - April 13, 2020