We are honoured and privileged for being recognised as a leading PhD employer (with less than 500 staff) in the Engineering & Construction industry sector.
The results are the outcome of a research collaboration between CSIRO Data61’s Ribit.net student talent platform and the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), co-authored by Paul McCarthy and Dr Maaike Wienk.
Here’s a link to the report and a summary.
- World’s biggest single structure house 3D printed in one go - July 27, 2020
- Compulsory registration scheme for NSW professional engineers - June 29, 2020
- The Moore Shire Bituminised Road - June 22, 2020
- Bioinspired Structure with 3D Printing - June 15, 2020
- Doughnut Economics: Amsterdam’s Green Recovery Plan - June 1, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - May 18, 2020
- Four Australian among the world’s top ten universities best placed to solve the world’s biggest challenges - May 11, 2020
- This is how South Korea is balancing getting people back to work and protecting their health - May 4, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - April 20, 2020
- What is Concrete Temperature Limit? - April 13, 2020