3D printed home can be constructed for under $4,000
These 3D printed homes can be built in less than 24 hours at a cost of only $4,000. They could help families living in poverty and unsafe conditions. New Story, a housing charity organization, and ICON, a construction tech company, have partnered together. Their goal is to end global homelessness.
An entire community of these 3D printed homes will be constructed in El Salvador. The ultimate goal is to get costs down to $4,000 per house with a build time of fewer than 24 hours.
- 3D printed home can be constructed for under $4,000 - May 7, 2018
- City of Sydney uses TonerPave - April 30, 2018
- Engineer grows giant ice pyramids to store water - April 23, 2018
- World’s first electrified road opens in Sweden - April 17, 2018
- The darkest building on earth: An Olympic pavilion sprayed in Vantablack - April 9, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Vision 2030: Growth, Diversification & Transformation of the Economy - April 4, 2018
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution - March 26, 2018
- Greater Sydney: A metropolis of “three cities” - March 19, 2018
- Falcon Heavy and Starman - March 12, 2018
- 10 most powerful female engineers of today - March 5, 2018