3D printed home can be constructed for under $4,000
These 3D printed homes can be built in less than 24 hours at a cost of only $4,000. They could help families living in poverty and unsafe conditions. New Story, a housing charity organization, and ICON, a construction tech company, have partnered together. Their goal is to end global homelessness.
An entire community of these 3D printed homes will be constructed in El Salvador. The ultimate goal is to get costs down to $4,000 per house with a build time of fewer than 24 hours.
- Newly built mall collapses due to structural failures - July 16, 2018
- First family to move into a 3D-printed house - July 9, 2018
- Sky Habitat in Singapore - July 2, 2018
- Project video: 125-129 Arthur Street Parramatta - June 25, 2018
- Project video: 433-439 Princess Highway Rockdale - June 25, 2018
- Project video: 98-116 Lakeside Parade Jordan Springs - June 25, 2018
- Shaping the future of construction - June 19, 2018
- Skyscrapers of the future will be made of wood and covered in plants - June 12, 2018
- The future of farming is in skyscrapers – not fields - June 4, 2018
- Scotland Tidal Power Project - May 28, 2018