The Rydeview development is positioned ideally on Devlin Street, Ryde a short walk to the prestigious Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and close to major transport routes, Victoria Road and Silverwater Road. It comprises 23 one-, two- and three-bed apartments and two shop units over five levels with three levels of car parking with convenient access off Belmore Lane. All apartments have an integrated alarm system, NBN connection and are fully air-conditioned, with modern interior designed decorations and European kitchen and bathroom fittings.
The Project Manager role is appointed to AREA3, The Lead Architect is Robert del Pizzo of Architex. Engineering services are by EMF Griffiths and structural design by ACSES Engineers.
Following a competitive tender, leading contractor, YTO Constructions were appointed and commenced work on site in September 2016. The project has recently poured all basement levels and main structural levels up to level seven. It is due to be completed in November 2017.
- World’s biggest single structure house 3D printed in one go - July 27, 2020
- Compulsory registration scheme for NSW professional engineers - June 29, 2020
- The Moore Shire Bituminised Road - June 22, 2020
- Bioinspired Structure with 3D Printing - June 15, 2020
- Doughnut Economics: Amsterdam’s Green Recovery Plan - June 1, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - May 18, 2020
- Four Australian among the world’s top ten universities best placed to solve the world’s biggest challenges - May 11, 2020
- This is how South Korea is balancing getting people back to work and protecting their health - May 4, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - April 20, 2020
- What is Concrete Temperature Limit? - April 13, 2020