Bulk excavation works at 153-165 Brougham Street Potts Point are coming to an end, and foundation works have begun. The crane is up and running and our ‘modified hybrid’ crane base design is working well. It’s a tight, detailed site, but the Reform team have everything well under control and moving like clockwork. ACSES Engineers are proud to be part of the Design Team and honoured to be the Project Structural Engineer.
Here are the 3D Perspectives.
- Institute of Engineers Australia Recognition - April 1, 2019
- Engineering Executive Status Achievement - December 10, 2018
- Project: 538-540 Railway Parade Hurstville - September 25, 2017
- Project: 43-45 Beane Street Gosford - September 25, 2017
- Project: Chiswick, New South Wales - August 16, 2017
- Project: 1 Bede Street Strathfield - August 15, 2017
- Project: 1 Villawood Place Villawood - August 15, 2017
- Project: 5-7 Telegraph Road Pymble - August 14, 2017
- Project Location: 35 Devlin Street Ryde - August 11, 2017
- Project Update: 100 Castlereagh Street Liverpool - August 10, 2017