Mirvac has announced the formation of the Australian Build-to-Rent “club”.
Mirvac’s first purpose-built build-to-rent asset in Australia, will be Indigo at Mirvac’s Pavilions project at Sydney Olympic Park.
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation has secured a 30 per cent interest ($50 million) in Mirvac’s first institutional build-to-rent investment platform as a cornerstone investor. The CEFC investment will enhance the project design using clean energy and energy efficiency technologies with the potential to cut carbon emissions by as much as 40 per cent.
Mirvac will act as development, investment and property manager on the 258-apartment project that is set to be completed in 2021.
- Mirvac forms Build-to-Rent club - August 13, 2018
- UBERAIR Skyport - August 6, 2018
- The world’s first solar freeway is here - July 21, 2018
- Newly built mall collapses due to structural failures - July 16, 2018
- First family to move into a 3D-printed house - July 9, 2018
- Sky Habitat in Singapore - July 2, 2018
- Project video: 125-129 Arthur Street Parramatta - June 25, 2018
- Project video: 433-439 Princess Highway Rockdale - June 25, 2018
- Project video: 98-116 Lakeside Parade Jordan Springs - June 25, 2018
- Shaping the future of construction - June 19, 2018