Mirvac has announced the formation of the Australian Build-to-Rent “club”.
Mirvac’s first purpose-built build-to-rent asset in Australia, will be Indigo at Mirvac’s Pavilions project at Sydney Olympic Park.
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation has secured a 30 per cent interest ($50 million) in Mirvac’s first institutional build-to-rent investment platform as a cornerstone investor. The CEFC investment will enhance the project design using clean energy and energy efficiency technologies with the potential to cut carbon emissions by as much as 40 per cent.
Mirvac will act as development, investment and property manager on the 258-apartment project that is set to be completed in 2021.
- New Sydney Fish Market Design unveiled - December 3, 2018
- Linear friction welding - November 26, 2018
- Connected Vehicle: The Future of Transportation - November 19, 2018
- Could seaweed be the solution to our growing plastic problem? - November 12, 2018
- Zaha Hadid Architects and ETH Zurich develop knitted concrete system - November 5, 2018
- World’s longest sea crossing bridge opens in China - October 29, 2018
- Car-free, more livable cities - October 22, 2018
- Least stressful cities in the world - October 15, 2018
- Water pipe turbines generating clean energy - October 8, 2018
- Top 10 tallest buildings in the world in 2020 - October 2, 2018