Over the weekend Transport for NSW officially opened the new M4 Tunnels in an exciting milestone for WestConnex!
This game changing project will help reduce congestion, cut travel times and return local streets to locals by taking up to 10,000 trucks off Parramatta Road and bypassing 22 sets of traffic lights.
Check out this video to learn more!
- The World’s Most Extreme Construction Site - October 10, 2019
- 15 tallest buildings in the world that have completed construction in 2019 - October 4, 2019
- Ethiopia burns waste to produce energy - September 23, 2019
- Ireland to plant more trees to combat climate change - September 9, 2019
- “E-Ferry Ellen”, the world’s largest all-electric ferry makes its maiden voyage - August 26, 2019
- Building China’s $12BN Mega Airport - August 12, 2019
- Building the future with ‘plyscrapers’ - July 29, 2019
- M4 Tunnels officially open - July 15, 2019
- Bladeless wind energy - July 1, 2019
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019