Over the weekend Transport for NSW officially opened the new M4 Tunnels in an exciting milestone for WestConnex!
This game changing project will help reduce congestion, cut travel times and return local streets to locals by taking up to 10,000 trucks off Parramatta Road and bypassing 22 sets of traffic lights.
Check out this video to learn more!
- Building China’s $12BN Mega Airport - August 12, 2019
- Building the future with ‘plyscrapers’ - July 29, 2019
- M4 Tunnels officially open - July 15, 2019
- Bladeless wind energy - July 1, 2019
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019
- This rotating skyscraper is coming to Dubai - May 27, 2019
- This spray makes objects indestructible - May 20, 2019
- ACSES Engineers recognised as a leading PhD employer - May 13, 2019
- Meet the WasteShark - May 6, 2019
- Dubai to 3D print a quarter of its future buildings - April 29, 2019