It’s been 20 years since graduation and last Saturday, I received two certificates from the Institute of Engineers Australia.
One confirming my election as Fellow of the Institute.
And the other confirming I have achieved the status of Engineering Executive.
It’s both incredibly humbling and satisfying to be recognised by your governing professional body in front of your peers, and I thank the Institute of Engineers for these wonderful honours.
- Institute of Engineers Australia Recognition - April 1, 2019
- Engineering Executive Status Achievement - December 10, 2018
- Project: 538-540 Railway Parade Hurstville - September 25, 2017
- Project: 43-45 Beane Street Gosford - September 25, 2017
- Project: Chiswick, New South Wales - August 16, 2017
- Project: 1 Bede Street Strathfield - August 15, 2017
- Project: 1 Villawood Place Villawood - August 15, 2017
- Project: 5-7 Telegraph Road Pymble - August 14, 2017
- Project Location: 35 Devlin Street Ryde - August 11, 2017
- Project Update: 100 Castlereagh Street Liverpool - August 10, 2017