This innovative power plant in Ethiopia burns waste to produce enough energy for up to a quarter of homes in the capital city, Addis Ababa.
The plant also produces water, eco-friendly bricks and creates hundreds of local jobs.
In the film, Global Managing Director, Samuel Alemayehu, talks us through how the project works and the impact and benefits it has for Ethiopia.
- The World’s Most Extreme Construction Site - October 10, 2019
- 15 tallest buildings in the world that have completed construction in 2019 - October 4, 2019
- Ethiopia burns waste to produce energy - September 23, 2019
- Ireland to plant more trees to combat climate change - September 9, 2019
- “E-Ferry Ellen”, the world’s largest all-electric ferry makes its maiden voyage - August 26, 2019
- Building China’s $12BN Mega Airport - August 12, 2019
- Building the future with ‘plyscrapers’ - July 29, 2019
- M4 Tunnels officially open - July 15, 2019
- Bladeless wind energy - July 1, 2019
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019