We are honoured and privileged for being recognised as a leading PhD employer (with less than 500 staff) in the Engineering & Construction industry sector.
The results are the outcome of a research collaboration between CSIRO Data61’s Ribit.net student talent platform and the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), co-authored by Paul McCarthy and Dr Maaike Wienk.
Here’s a link to the report and a summary.
- Ireland to plant more trees to combat climate change - September 9, 2019
- “E-Ferry Ellen”, the world’s largest all-electric ferry makes its maiden voyage - August 26, 2019
- Building China’s $12BN Mega Airport - August 12, 2019
- Building the future with ‘plyscrapers’ - July 29, 2019
- M4 Tunnels officially open - July 15, 2019
- Bladeless wind energy - July 1, 2019
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019
- This rotating skyscraper is coming to Dubai - May 27, 2019
- This spray makes objects indestructible - May 20, 2019
- ACSES Engineers recognised as a leading PhD employer - May 13, 2019