We at ACSES Engineers believe the promotion of mental health awareness is incredibly important and a worthy cause to be involved with.
Especially for those brave men and women that represent our great nation and have the courage and dedication to serve in our Armed Forces.
Too many of our diggers (and their families) have difficulties coping with the stresses and fall-out of military service.
Young Diggers is an organisation that provides support and programs for serving and ex-serving military personnel (and their families), and ACSES Engineers are proud and honoured to be a sponsor.
- German supermarket uses no plastic packaging - March 18, 2019
- Rio de Janeiro turns garbage into energy - March 11, 2019
- Whirlpool provides energy to rural areas - March 4, 2019
- Latest innovations in tackling ocean pollution - February 25, 2019
- Australian engineers quietly changing the world - February 18, 2019
- What is a smart city ? - February 11, 2019
- Space technology to predict droughts several months in advance - January 29, 2019
- Seabin: Rubbish bin for the ocean - January 21, 2019
- Earthquake-resistant concrete - January 14, 2019
- Green Bus Rapid Transit - January 7, 2019