We at ACSES Engineers believe the promotion of mental health awareness is incredibly important and a worthy cause to be involved with.
Especially for those brave men and women that represent our great nation and have the courage and dedication to serve in our Armed Forces.
Too many of our diggers (and their families) have difficulties coping with the stresses and fall-out of military service.
Young Diggers is an organisation that provides support and programs for serving and ex-serving military personnel (and their families), and ACSES Engineers are proud and honoured to be a sponsor.
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019
- This rotating skyscraper is coming to Dubai - May 27, 2019
- This spray makes objects indestructible - May 20, 2019
- ACSES Engineers recognised as a leading PhD employer - May 13, 2019
- Meet the WasteShark - May 6, 2019
- Dubai to 3D print a quarter of its future buildings - April 29, 2019
- How close are we to a self-driving world? - April 26, 2019
- Will Fossil Fuels Run Out? - April 8, 2019
- Autonomous Rail Rapid Transit - March 25, 2019
- German supermarket uses no plastic packaging - March 18, 2019